Visual literacy skills are an integral part of teaching and learning. Thematic maps are a great way to show information in a clear and fun format. Both children and adults can engage with a topic more easily when the data is presented as an info-visual, such as a map. Maps can also be used to bolster your school's or organization's curriculum, by creating connections across content areas.
What we offer
- Delivery of static and interactive maps for education portals
- Maps related to subject areas such as science, social studies and the arts
- Concepts for how to use maps in your curriculum
- Consistent, user-friendly and engaging map design for your educational publications
- Fast and efficient handling of change requests